Kårhuset Kollektivet is a meeting place in the middle of Linköping at Ågatan 55.
The business is run by the student unions’ service company Kårservice.
We welcome all arrangements of student life for up to 1200 guests and that
there are great opportunities for companies and organizations to book meeting places and
events in our unique premises.
Your main responsibility will be implementation and planning of sittings in the house, sometimes are you also responsible for conferences, orders, night club, restaurant, bar and serving together with your colleagues at the Collective. You constantly work to make the guests feel at home and warmly welcome at our place. You will also have the introduction and training of new employees, such as i primarily non-profit students from Linköping University.
Apply if you
- Has experience and preferably training in the restaurant industry
- Preferably have good insight into Linköping’s student life
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Has drive and energy that is contagious
- Has a clear service mindset
- Has an interest and aptitude for leading and delegating work
Kårservice has a collective agreement and offers safe employment conditions.
- Full time until further notice
- Monthly salary
- Work daytime, evenings and weekends according to schedule
- Starts in January 2023
Questions and application
Feel free to contact Kollektivets site manager, Miriam Amneborn, tel. 0733 45 59 11
We hold interviews on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to send your application
containing CV and a little about why you are interested in this particular position